Monday, October 24, 2011

weekend notes

fall decoration

 The weather was so beautiful this weekend (fall is definitely the best time to be in NYC) and I was so glad that my broken toe would finally entertain footwear other than flip-flops (I've felt beyond ridiculous these past two weeks walking around in the skimpiest shoes possible in the middle of October). So, boots on foot, I ventured out to the Hell's Kitchen flea market, indulged in a little retail therapy (Old Navy, you really surprise me sometimes), and went to a restaurant we noticed in the West Village a few weeks ago but haven't had the chance to check out until now. We also got into the Halloween spirit by watching some scary movies, purchasing a pumpkin (with plans to carve it soon), and we may or may not be actively searching for a Halloween costume for Boone (now that's scary ...).

our old meeting spot

people watching at a chelsea starbucks

love that my new sweater from old navy looks and feels like a pendleton blanket

so happy that al fresco dining is still an option


No comments:

Post a Comment