Friday, October 21, 2011

currently coveting ...


I really, reaalllyy want one. After seeing so many great polaroid photos over here (my latest obsession), I decided that this would be a really wonderful way to capture New York, as well.  I imagine posting them in cute little corners around the apartment, and even being a little crafty by making homemade cards and framed photos for gifts.  But I'm currently in 'don't spend any money' mode right now, and have even been taking my lunch to work (third week and going strong!), so this will likely have to sit on the unneccesary purchases shelf for a little while. Sigh.  So fun though, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving polaroids too. I love how they look now.

    I've been on a don't spend any money kick too and haven't really been doing that well haha.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete