Tuesday, October 25, 2011

hipstamatic nyc


I recently rediscovered this iPhone app, Hipstamatic, and have re-fallen in love with it. Here's a few of my favorite shots from this weekend strolling around the city. We have so much fun together (when our schedules actually permit us being together) - I love being able to meander aimlessly around the city, stopping at random parks or shops or restaurants, and have such a great time with no agenda at all. And that he indulges me with as many 'holding the camera out, trying to get both of our faces in the frame' photos until I get the 'perfect' one.














2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time in the city - I love days that aren't planned and just...happen!

    Visiting from A Beach Cottage's Good Life Wednesday :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. You are making me miss my city.

    xo

    ReplyDelete