Monday, November 21, 2011

weekend notes

ingenius paper bag idea from trader joe's

This weekend was very quiet, but sometimes that is so nice.  I had time to actually do the mundane (but necessary) errands that never seem to get done during the week (I'm looking at you groceries and apartment scrubbing).  It's also nice to know that this will be a short week, complete with one relaxing long weekend. And as an added bonus, my mom is coming to visit on Wednesday, and I couldn't be more excited.  I also have never been in the US for an American Thanksgiving, so I'm excited to check out some of the festivities - especially what could be the best or worst tradition of all - Black Friday.

favorite winter scarf from Banana Republic

just snoozin' (and treats ...)

my gardening skills at work

peace from here

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE IT!

    Would love for you to stop by my little piece of the blogosphere. I am doing a fun giveaway here is the link: http://www.lovelinds.com/2011/11/stella-and-dot-giveaway.html

    xoxo Linds

    ReplyDelete