Thursday, November 17, 2011

currently coveting ...

Now that the weather is getting cooler, nights curled up on the couch are calling for a cozy blanket to be included.  And since this past Spring I threw away the one and only throw we owned (a gorgeous white, wool number) because it shed so badly it was like we had another pet in the house, it's suddenly dawned on me how much we are lacking in this department.  I saw this Multistripe Point Blanket from the Hudson Bay Company recently and fell in love. My nationalistic pride is probably a major contributor to my adoration for this heavy wool throw, as it symbolizes Hudson Bay's beginnings in Canada. It could also be that it exudes a somewhat nautical/beachy vibe, but it's heavy composition makes it completely appropriate for the winter months.  Either way, it would look great on my white couch and will be perfect for the cool nights ahead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment