Monday, November 14, 2011

weekend notes

wandering through Union Square

The past two weeks/weekends have been so busy that it was nice to have a weekend without any agenda other than catching up on errands and long overdue tasks.   Most of the weekend was spent working on the website (even though it's pretty basic, I cannot tell you how proud I am of it so far and can't wait to share it with you soon.  Let's just say working with code is something I never saw myself trying to tackle ;) On Sunday, we had a bit of a reprieve with a trip to one of my favorite food stops (check back tomorrow for details) and a wander around Union Square, where it was so nice to sit on one of the park benches and watch the world go by. 

love white candles - thanks andy!

adorable old men playing chess in the park

finally found - perfect black leather bag at Century 21

Union Square by night

1 comment: