Wednesday, August 17, 2011

thrift



Just as I enjoy yard sales and flea markets on the weekends, I equally enjoy the online equivalent during the week - craigslist.  I recently had a great success - or what I thought was a great succees - while perusing the site this past week.  I love Restoration Hardware, but I do not love their prices. So when I found this chair on craigslist for a fraction of the price, I contacted the seller immediately, and a couple of days later, it was sitting in my living room. Immediately though, I realized it was waaaayy too big for my apt, and sadly, my perfect chair is going to have to go back into the online marketplace. But all is not lost, because what I let go of in a chair, I gained in a great lesson in not letting your emotions get in the way of your measuring skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment