Wednesday, August 10, 2011

road trip


{ close ... but not us }

My boyfriend and I are taking a roadtrip this weekend to my hometown in Canada.  I am big fan of 70s and (early) 80s music (I even dragged him w/ me at 6am two weeks ago to see Journey live at Rockefeller Center when they played for the Today show), so we thought it would be fun to make a playlist for the road.  Here are a few that made the cut ...

Hotel California - The Eagles
Free Bird - Lynard Skynard
Dream On - Aerosmith
Your Song - Elton John
Faithfully - Journey
Have You Ever Seen the Rain? - CCR
Forever Young - Rod Stewart
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
Runnin on Empty - Jackson Brown
Maggie Mae - Rod Stewart
Levon - Elton John
It's a Long Way to the Top - AC/DC
New York Groove - Ace Frehley
Dust in the Wind - Kansas
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac

1 comment:

  1. Great play-list! Welcome to the world of blogging!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete